All authors retain copyright. The corresponding author grants Teagasc the exclusive license to commercial use of the article, by signing the License to Publish. Upon acceptance of the manuscript, authors will be contacted and asked to provide a signed copy of the licence.
The non-commercial use of each article will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/). You are free to:
- Share – copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt – remix, transform, and build upon the material
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.